Birthday Bears - Crafty Meraki

 Hello dear friends,

Need a quick birthday card? I am up on Crafty Meraki blog with the cutest Birthday Bears stamp set, that makes the most adorable cards. I am sharing this pastel-y birthday card with the cute critters from the set. Also, I have a way to get more out of your Birthday Balloons stencil.

I stamped the adorable bears, the birdies with the banner and a cupcake with Alcohol friendly ink and did some Copic coloring for them. I fussy cut and used a black marker around the edges but you can use the coordinating dies to cut these bears too.

For the background used the Birthday Balloons stencil to selectively blend a few balloons in similar color family but then shifted the stencil to overlap a few - this gives the appearance of real, transparent balloons and just takes a minute. If you don't have a small blending brush you could use some masking tape/ post- it note to mask other openings of balloons so the color remains only on one balloon. Another tip, is to use the corner balloons of the stencil for stenciling.

I hope you like the idea to use balloon stencil a different way and are inspired to make some cute birthday scenes yourself. Check out other beautiful stamps and dies at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products.

Use ISHANI10 to get a 10% discount at the Crafty Meraki store

Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Check out these amazing ideas on my You Tube channel



 I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

I am so excited to be a speaker at the coming July 2022 Card Makers Success Summit, with the amazing cardmakers and crafters around the world. This Summit will be focused on Christmas in July to help you start thinking and preparing for your Christmas crafting season. If you are not familiar with this summit, it is a Virtual summit with lots of tutorials, freebies, giveaways and more. The VIP waitlist is up so be sure to get on the list so you are notified when tickets become available.

Don't forget to click on the link to sign up for the waitlist so you donot miss any of the announcements!


Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love
Ishani

Comments

  1. What a sweet card Ishani - and thanks for the tips with using the stencil.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish