AAA - Eclipse Diecutting - Christmas in July

  Hello everyone,

Eclipse technique, MFT stamps, Holiday cards, CAS card with Christmas in July, Deck the Howls, MFT stamps, quillish

We have a new challenge at AAA cards - where we want Anything CAS goes.
and you could twist with Christmas in July with Pets

I took out a retired MFT stamp - Deck the Howls and stamped and colored my cute Dog. Then I took Alpha dies for Eclipse Diecutting technique, used a washi tape to keep my word JOY intact and die cut it. I added foam tape behind the letters and mounted the panel on a red cardbase and then the foam backed letters.
Eclipse technique, MFT stamps, Holiday cards, CAS card with Christmas in July, Deck the Howls, MFT stamps, quillish

I finished it off with these beautiful gem by Crafty Meraki - Rouge Opal gems.
Check out their adorable stamps, amazing dies and beautiful embellishments here.
And you can also use ISHANI10 for a 10% discount.

Eclipse technique, MFT stamps, Holiday cards, CAS card with Christmas in July, Deck the Howls, MFT stamps, quillish

I hope you like my card and are inspired to join us with your take.

Check out these interesting techniques for floral cards for your next cards.

 I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

I am so excited to be a speaker at the coming July 2022 Card Makers Success Summit, with the amazing cardmakers and crafters around the world. This Summit will be focused on Christmas in July to help you start thinking and preparing for your Christmas crafting season. If you are not familiar with this summit, it is a Virtual summit with lots of tutorials, freebies, giveaways and more. The VIP waitlist is up so be sure to get on the list so you are notified when tickets become available.

Don't forget to click on the link to sign up for the waitlist so you donot miss any of the announcements!


Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love
Ishani

Comments

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish