Cover plate florals - Crafty Meraki

 Hello friends,

I am here to share with you an idea to use coverplate dies with watercolors. I am using the beautiful Crafty Meraki Lenten Rose mini-slimline para-dies for my card today and I am using it by incorporationg some easy watercoloring, in a way to change the look of the die on my card.
Crafty Meraki Lentern Rose mini slim line die, Mini slimline card, coverplate die, Water color Florals , Floral card, Cardmaking, Quillish

I die cut a watercolor paper with  Crafty Meraki Lenten Rose die and used Altenew 24 Pan set watercolors for coloring the flowers. The watercolor paper was 300gsm which I didnot cut full so that I have good guide to color the flowers.
Crafty Meraki floral dies, Crafty Meraki Lentern Rose mini slim line die, Mini slimline card, coverplate die, Water color Florals , Floral card, Cardmaking, Quillish

Then I die cut another white cardstock using a shim to create good positive die cut of the Crafty Meraki Lenten Rose mini-slimline para-dies and adhereed it over the colored flowers, giving crisp white borde, to the flowers. I stamp the sentiment in Versamark on black cardstock and heat emboss it with white embossing powder.

Crafty Meraki Lentern Rose mini slim line die, Mini slimline card, coverplate die, Water color Florals , Floral card, Cardmaking, Quillish

I used double sided tape under my floral panel and used a purple matting to decorate my card. and foam mounted the sentiment.

I hope you like this pretty floral card and are inspired to make one yourself. Check out other beautiful stamps and dies at the new release at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

Use ISHANI10 to get a 10% discount at the Crafty Meraki store

Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Check out these amazing ideas on my You Tube channel


I am so excited to be a speaker at the coming July 2022 Card Makers Success Summit, with the amazing cardmakers and crafters around the world. This Summit will be focused on Christmas in July to help you start thinking and preparing for your Christmas crafting season. If you are not familiar with this summit, it is a Virtual summit with lots of tutorials, freebies, giveaways and more. The VIP waitlist is up so be sure to get on the list so you are notified when tickets become available.

Don't forget to click on the link to sign up for the waitlist so you donot miss any of the announcements!
Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Lots of love ~ Ishani 


 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Wow what a great way to use the coverplate die Ishani - and so beautifully painted too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish