TO - Elegant Bookmark with Altenew and Crafty Meraki

   Hello everyone,


We have a new challenge at Time out challenges- we want you to be inspired by these words

Our sponsor for this challenge is Newton's Nook and the winner will receive a prize of a $25 Store Credit a will have the opportunity to be a future Guest Designer. 

Newton's Nook Designs

So I am sure you can see that I was inspired to make a bookmark and for it I used the sweet thank you card that Altenew sends with every order. I must admit I don't color them straight away but this time I thought it was perfect way to utilize this beautiful illustration for me bookmark. 
 

I colored the image with Tombow pens and fussy cut the image. I used two shaped tags for my bookmark from Crafty Meraki Congrats Slimline tag die . I cut out some white paper out of Altenew Floral Lace die adhered on my blue cardstock and a sentiment from a stamp set by Craftyscrappers.




I am very pleased to put to use the lovely books from Altenew's thank you card for a bookmark. I hope you like it too.

You can use ISHANI10 code to get 10% off at www.craftymearki.com

 Check out these interesting techniques for floral cards for your next cards.

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

I am so excited to be a speaker at the coming July 2022 Card Makers Success Summit, with the amazing cardmakers and crafters around the world. This Summit will be focused on Christmas in July to help you start thinking and preparing for your Christmas crafting season. If you are not familiar with this summit, it is a Virtual summit with lots of tutorials, freebies, giveaways and more. The VIP waitlist is up so be sure to get on the list so you are notified when tickets become available.

A great place to be where, you'll learn TONS of techniques, tips & tricks. All for FREE!


Don't forget to click on the link to sign up for the waitlist so you donot miss any of the announcements!
Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Lots of love ~ Ishani 


Joining in at

Folk-inspired hello card


 

Comments

  1. Your bookmark is just gorgeous, Ishani. I love the books image from Books Are Magic, and the added lacey floral die cuts are such a wonderful addition to your design. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish