AAA - For the boo boos

    Hello my dear friends,

MFT die band aid, letter dies, Band aid card, get well soon card, band aid die, feel better soon card
We have a new challenge at AAA cards - where we have a MOODBOARD and want you to be inspired by it!

I have a 7 yrs old, outdoorsy son, who loves to play sports, cycle, run and do everything that as a mother makes me skip a heart beat. So I went with a card that I hope I don't have to use for anyone but was a lot of fun to make.

I slit my card panel with a craft knife and used a band-aid die by Paper smooches to fix the boo boo. For the sentiment I thought of keeping it fun with colors quite like those injection bottles in the moodboard with MFT Captions alphabet die- namics.

MFT die band aid, letter dies, Band aid card, get well soon card, bad aid die, feel better soon card
I hope you like my card and are inspired to join us with your take.

Check out these interesting techniques with simple stamping for your next cards.

 I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel :)


Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love Ishani


Comments

  1. Love your card IShani, especially the bandaid over a proper tear, luckily no blood ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish