AAA - Rakhi card for #bestsister

   Hello everyone,

Rakhi card for sister, Rakshabandan card, Crafty Meraki Margaret Meraki flora dies, Quillish, CAS card

We have a new challenge at AAA cards - where we want Small and Few with the twist of Bugs.

Rakhi or the festival of Raksha (protection) bandhan (connection) is on 11th August and I have had few requests for Rakhi cards other than what I make for my brother and cousins. But this time is for a Sister! And I thought this challenge suits very well for a girly card. So I chose to twist with the ladybug color.
Rakhi card for sister, Rakshabandan card, Crafty Meraki Margaret Meraki flora dies, Quillish, CAS card

The sentiments are from the Crafty Meraki's Happy Rakhi stamp set. The flowers are the cutest flora dies by Crafty Meraki called Margaret Meraki flora para-dies. I finished it off with these beautiful gem by Crafty Meraki - Gold Opal gems as center of my flowers.

Check out their adorable stamps, amazing dies and beautiful embellishments here.
And you can also use ISHANI10 for a 10% discount.

Rakhi card for sister, Rakshabandan card, Crafty Meraki Margaret Meraki flora dies, Quillish

I hope you like my card and are inspired to join us with your take.

Check out these interesting techniques with watercolors for your next cards.



 I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel :)


Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love
Ishani

Comments

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish