CAS Floral cards with Crafty Meraki

Hello sweet friends,

Happy Tuesday!  Did you have a look at the new release at Crafty Meraki? We are celebrating Summer with #Merakicheer and some adorable, cute critters and gorgeous florals stamps? Today I am using one called Good Vibes stamp set - It has three pretty floral images and some amazing uplifting - sentiments to send GOOD VIBES!

Crafty Meraki Good Vibes

I initially started just for two cards, the purple and yellow, but they looked so good I planned to use the other two floral images too . I cut out watercolor paper in a size of 3,5 in to 2.25 inches. And stamped the same flowers at various heights with Versamark and gold heat embossed them. Then I did some quick watercoloring using the Altenew's 24 Pan set watercolors.

CAS floral cards, Crafty Meraki Good Vibes stamps set, Crafty Meraki gems, Quillish, Cards by Ishani

I stamped the lovely sentiments in black waterproof ink - as other inks tend to bleed a little on watercolor paper. The I used brown kraft paper to cut out A2 sized top folding card bases and foam mounted my watercolored flowers on them.

CAS floral cards, Crafty Meraki Good Vibes stamps set, Crafty Meraki gems, Quillish, Cards by Ishani

 I am absolutely in love wit the BEAUTIFUL Meraki Gems and you have them in any color you want! I used following gems for my 4 cards 

Pink Flowers - Meraki Sparkle - Divine Illusion

Blue Flowers - Meraki Sparkle - Unicorn

Yellow Flowers - Meraki Sparkle - Golden Illusion

Purple Flowers - Meraki Sparkle - Prismatic Purple

CAS floral cards, Crafty Meraki Good Vibes stamps set, Crafty Meraki gems, Quillish, Cards by Ishani

The gems added the right sparkle to make the sentiments shine :)

CAS floral cards, Crafty Meraki Good Vibes stamps set, Crafty Meraki gems, Quillish, Cards by Ishani

I hope you like the idea to stamp your images repetitively and do quick coloring of your images for sending good vibes to your family and friends.

Check out other beautiful stamps and dies at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish  where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

Use ISHANI10 to get a 10% discount at the Crafty Meraki store

Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Check out these amazing ideas on my You Tube channel

 I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel
Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Lots of love ~ Ishani 

Comments

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish