CIC - Card for a Crafter - Crafty Meraki

      Hello friends,

Crafty Meraki, Crafty friend stamp set, card for crafter friend, CAS card with splatters, quillish
 We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have a theme challenge -
Hobbies


For my card I am using Crafty Meraki's - Crafty friends stamp set for the hobby I love! I love how this girl is posing with the glue gun. Some splatters for the background and here is a CAS card for a Crafty friend.
Crafty Meraki, Crafty friend stamp set, card for crafter friend, CAS card with splatters, quillish

Check out their adorable stamps, amazing dies and beautiful embellishments here.
And you can also use ISHANI10 for a 10% discount.

CRAFTY MERAKI HAS A BLOWOUT SALE WITH 35% OFF - DON'T MISS IT

Craftymeraki.com


Hope you will play join us with your take on  the ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some ideas for your lazy days!
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love
Ishani




Comments

  1. What a fun card Ishani - love the glue gun :), and the splatters are a fabulous background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! I LOVE this fun image and your splatters are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish