CIC - Happy Hello Crafty Meraki

       Hello sweet friends,

Crafty Meraki Happy Hello stamp set, Pink and Grey card, Floral card, Quillish, Crafty Meraki dance with me cover plate dies
 We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have a color challenge -
Make a project that uses the colors: Pink, Gray, White


Today is also the release day at Crafty Meraki and I planned to show you this gorgeous stamp set designed by Deepti Malik called Happy Hello. I colored my stamped image with the colors of the challenge and used Dance with Me background die and cut it off from black cardstock. I arranged the floral arrangement around a white die cut circle and stamped the sentiment in a curved way.
Crafty Meraki Happy Hello stamp set, Pink and Grey card, Floral card, Quillish, Crafty Meraki dance with me cover plate dies
I finished it off with these beautiful gem by Crafty Meraki - Sparkle Fairy.
Check out their adorable stamps, amazing dies and beautiful embellishments here.
And you can also use ISHANI10 for a 10% discount.
Crafty Meraki Happy Hello stamp set, Pink and Grey card, Floral card, Quillish, Crafty Meraki dance with me cover plate dies
Hope you will play join us with your take on  the ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some ideas for your lazy days!
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love
Ishani


Joining in at


Comments

  1. This is so pretty!! I LOVE that flower stamp!! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish