Circus Fun - Crafty Meraki

Hello dear friends,

I have a fun and colorful card with an adorable stamp set by Crafty Meraki called Roaring good time stamp set.

Circus card, Crafty Meraki roaring good time, Quillish

I stamped the tent, elephant and Lion first and colored them with Copic markers, I fussy cut them and used a black marker to mark the edges. The I took a water color paper and used greens and blues for making the ground and sky.

Circus card, Crafty Meraki roaring good time, Quillish

I stamped the banner on the blue watercolored paper and stamped the ball for the elephant and the loop and colored them with Zig markers.

Circus card, Crafty Meraki roaring good time, Quillish

I adhered the fussy cut images and stamped the sentiment to finish this adorable scene.

Check out other beautiful stamps and dies at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish  where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

Check out my latest You tube Tutorial if you have not yet!

Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Lots of love ~ Ishani 

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous card Ishani - love the wee scene you have created.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish