Room decor with Crafty Meraki

Hello dear friends,

Happy Tuesday! I am up on Crafty Meraki blog with ways to use your supplies for room decor! Did you have a look at the new release? We are celebrating Summer with #Merakicheer and some adorable, cute critters and gorgeous florals stamps? Today I am using It's playtime stamp set which has the cutest kids enjoying their playtime. You can adorable cards with the kids in this set, but I chose to create a scene for my son's bedroom.

It's palytime stamp set, Crafty meraki kids stamps
I started with stamping the kids, their toys, the birds and butterfly and coloring them with my Copic markers and then I fussy cut them. You could use the dies to cut them out too. Then on a paper a little more than size 6 by 8 inches (my frame is 8 x10 inches) I stamped my slide and on the other side towards the left I stamped just the swings. I also cut a mask with masking paper for my slide + swings.

For making my playground, I first masked the slide, then the area where I wanted the sky and then I started with making a mask by tearing a copy paper and used the torn part to mask the cardstock and ink blended Distress Oxides in Twisted Citron and Mowed lawn on the 2/3rd part of my cardstock. The negative of the same mask was placed on the green grass to make the sand patch with Distress Oxides in Antique linen and Mustard seed. Then I used Rolling Clouds stencil with Mermaid lagoon Distress ink. 

I stamped the sentiment and arranged my kids and adhered them with glue on my scene. Then to add more interest I used Margaret Meraki flora dies to cut out flowers and adhered them on the two lower sides of my playground. The centre of the flowers is with Citrine Opal gems.

This cute scene was framed in a black frame that I bought locally.
I hope you will make some lovely decor pieces to gift or for your kids using this adorable stamp too.

Check out other beautiful stamps and dies at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish  where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

CRAFTY MERAKI HAS A BLOWOUT SALE WITH 35% OFF - DON'T MISS IT

Craftymeraki.com

Check out the AMAZING Giveaway that is happening on You Tube 

Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Lots of love ~ Ishani 

Comments