Ruby Anniversary Wishes - Altenew

    Hello sweet friends,


Today is my parent's 40th Ruby Anniversary and my mother's favourite flowers are Roses. So I thought to pair up beautiful colors of this month's Altenew inspiration challenge for this card.

This card has Stamping, diecutting, stenciling and dry embossing techniques, all together!

summer-inspired birthday card

For the florals I have used Layered Rose Dies that were my first dies by Altenew. There are 3 layers in this but I chose to give the second layer a miss.

Layered Rose dies, Altenew rose card, Vintage rose card, Diecutting, Diecut roses, Anniversary card, quillish
I used Gold Mirror Cardstock to cut the outer lines and used Ruby Red dye ink and Coral berry ink for the roses. I stamped my leaves from the Garden Rose stamp set and used coordinating stencils to color them with Paper bag and Caramel toffee dye inks.

I used Mix and match frame dies and arranged my flowers on it and for background I used Walnut embossing folder for the card panel. The sentiment is from Vintage Roses Stamp set and I added some shimmer with Antique Gold sequins.

Hope you like my take on the challenge.

I have a new video tutorial - where I share quick ideas with floral stamps.

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love
Ishani




Comments

  1. What a beautiful card Ishani - those roses are stunning, and I love the colours in the leaves.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY beautiful, Ishani! I love your use of colors and images! The attentions to details are awesome! So glad that you join the fun with August Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish