AAA - Color Scheme - Diwali card

 Hello everyone,


There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with a colour scheme as our game and an optional twist of a Dots or Spots


The colors were so festive, I thought why not get my Diwali cards done sooner. For my card I have used Altenew's Swirl motif die set die and when I bought this die, I knew I  will make Diwali cards with it! I stamped Happy Diwali from Crafty Meraki's Happy Diwali clear stamp set.

 And what's a Diwali card without sparkles - for which I used Crafty Meraki's - Sparkle Unicorn magic.

We have Vicki Dutcher as our Guest and she has a beautiful CAS card for us.
Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

Also, if you are looking for ideas for Diwali cards, you can check this video out
Hope you will stop by!

Also you can join in at Crafty Meraki Crafty Challenge - where 🍁One randomly picked entry (from all IG and FB entries combined) will win a GC valued at $25 to Crafty Meraki store.
More details here 

Did you see?
Spellbinders $1 deals are here !!!! Yay! Check out here



 Happy crafting :)


Comments

  1. Very much "pretty in pink" , love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color combination, so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great use of the colours Ishani, and the resultant card is wonderful - love that die cut!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish