AAA - Sympathy card - Crafty Meraki

 Hello my dear friends,


We have a new challenge at AAA cards - where we have a new challenge where we are playing with
 No layer with the twist of making a Sympathy card.


I didn't want my card to be black or white. I may be different but I think when I think about sympathy I want to tell the person I am sending the card to that you have to be be brave and positive and that is one reason I want them to see that there is still color left, in life. And that is what my card is about. Stamped image in shades of red and light inkblending with torn paper edge look that I also did in a video tutorial, here, but flipped the design.

For my card I used Crafty Meraki's - Monet's garden stamp set with which I made 4 more cards. The video for those is linked below. The sentiment is from MFT stamps.
It is a reminder that the colors may look dull or non existent, but the flower still remains. 

I hope you like my card and are inspired to join us with your take.

Check out these interesting techniques with simple stamping  with this same stamp set for your next cards.

 I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel :)


Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love Ishani


Comments

  1. Lovely and comforting card, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ishani - I too prefer soft colours on a sympathy card, rather than the starkness of black and white. Love that you stamped the image in the dark red on the softer red background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish