TO - Christmas Haul - Newton's Nook

Hello dear friends,
We have a new challenge at Time out challenges- we want you to
 be Inspired by this lovely photo


Our fabulous sponsor is Newton's Nook Designs and the winner will receive a $25 gift voucher. Can't wait to see how you are inspired by this beautiful photo!



For my card I was inspired by the beautiful door in the background and used the silver and green for my image. I used Newton's nook designs' - Christmas haul stamp set and colored my gift laden lady with MEtallic silver and zig markers in the traditional red and green and lots of grey!


Newtons nook Christmas haul, Christmas gift card, Quick and Easy Christmas cards, Quillish, time out challenges photo inspiration

The background door is POD's Front door rubber stamp that I stamped in grey ink.

Newtons nook Christmas haul, Christmas gift card, Quick and Easy Christmas cards, Quillish, time out challenges photo inspiration

After I made the card I realized, that the lady seems to look like a Christmas tree herself :)

I hope you liked the card.

Check out a video where I have some cards to inspire you for this challenge and hope to see you join us at the challenge.
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

Did you see?
Spellbinders $1 deals are here !!!! Yay! Check out here

Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love ~ Ishani

Comments

  1. I just love this, Ishani. How brilliant to leave the background uncolored with that fabulous outlined image. And your shopper really does put one in mind of a decorated tree! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful card Ishani - and the tree is stunningly echoed in the lady :) By leaving the background uncoloured really is a brilliant way to highlight the main image.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish