AAA 225 - Diwali Lantern - Crafty Meraki

 Hello every one,


There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with 1/9 of the Rectangles as our game and an optional twist of  Gnomes.

With Diwali, just few weeks away, I wanted to get my cards ready so chose not to use the Optional twist. I chose Crafty Meraki's - Happy Diwali stamp set and picked this lantern for my one ninth of the rectangle. 

I gold heat embossed the image and colored it with Zig markers and to add some more dimension, I added Glossy accents. To add more interest I cut the side so the lantern hangs out of the card panel

Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

Also, you may like some ideas for festive cards.
Hope you will stop by!

  I share more on my Instagram
Thank you for stopping by

Comments

  1. you seem to really embrace the red and gold lately, they all make gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Ishani - you 'do' CAS to perfection!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Ishani! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful lantern and love how it pops off the yellow card base.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful lantern -so pretty slightly off the edge and with the yellow card base!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish