AAA - Diwali Diyas

 Hello every one,

Itsy Bitsy Diwali stamp. Itsy bitsy stamp, Diwali card ideas, cards for diwali, CAS Diwali card, Quillish

There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with a sketch as our game and an optional twist of a Thankful.


I may have been a rebel lately, that I have not been doing the twists. But as they are optional and give me an opportunity to make cards for the the occasions I need - I have got my Diwali cards on time this year

For my card I have used a hanging lamp stamp from Itsy Bitsy's Good wishes stamp set - stamped it thrice and colored them with Copic markers - for the brass effect. Framed it with Sizzix frame die and added some sequins.

Itsy Bitsy Diwali stamp. Itsy bitsy stamp, Diwali card ideas, cards for diwali, CAS Diwali card, Quillish

For those not familiar with this type of lamps, I wanted to show how they look. These are made of the metal Brass and we use oil to light them up with a cotton wick. They are traditionally used in our Worship areas but also are lit for special hoildays/festivals,like for Diwali.


Itsy Bitsy Diwali stamp. Itsy bitsy stamp, Diwali card ideas, cards for diwali

Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

Also, here are some Alcohol ink ideas for you next cards
Hope you will stop by!

  I hope you will stop by at my You tube channel and I would be grateful, if you would help me grow by subscribing to my channel.

Thank you for stopping by
Ishani

Comments

  1. Very pretty Ishani, Happy Diwali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this simple but elegant card Ishani - Happy Diwali to you my friend
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish