AAA - The Late Squirrel - Crafty Meraki Nutty friends stamp set

 Hello there,

Soory, I am late card, Late birthday wishes card, Crafty Meraki Nutty friends stamp set, CAS Squirrel card,AAA,AAA Cards,Crafty Meraki,CAS card, Belated wishes card.,Copic coloring, Quillish

There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with Anything CAS goes as our game with no twist. 


This is a great challenge to make the cards you need. Also, if there is one holiday that I would not want to be a part of, it is Halloween. I am not a fan of things - Spooky. Cute ghosts, witches, yes.. but graveyard, Frankenstein .. nooo. So I chose to make a Belated Birthday card.
Soory, I am late card, Late birthday wishes card, Crafty Meraki Nutty friends stamp set, CAS Squirrel card,AAA,AAA Cards,Crafty Meraki,CAS card, Belated wishes card.,Copic coloring, Quillish

For my card I have used Crafty Meraki's adorable stamp set called Nutty Friends stamp set! It has adorable critters and I chose one of them, colored with Copics, used a kraft as a base and after matting the piece of white cardstock, mounted it on the kraft base with foam tape.
Soory, I am late card, Late birthday wishes card, Crafty Meraki Nutty friends stamp set, CAS Squirrel card,AAA,AAA Cards,Crafty Meraki,CAS card, Belated wishes card.,Copic coloring, Quillish

I had earlier made a card with the same stamp set - with a fancy fold and a scene reveal.

Cute Squirrel scene card, Tri fold card, Fancy fold card, Crafty Meraki Nutty friends stamp set, CAS Squirrel card,AAA,AAA Cards,Crafty Meraki,CAS card,Copic coloring, Quillish

Crafty Meraki Nutty friends stamp set, Cute Squirrel scene card, Tri fold card, Fancy fold card, Crafty Meraki Nutty friends stamp set, CAS Squirrel card,AAA,AAA Cards,Crafty Meraki,CAS card,Copic coloring, Quillish


Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

Also, I have some ideas for your Holiday cards - that you can watch here!
You can also use ISHANI10 code for 10% discount at Crafty Meraki website

Thank you for stopping by

Comments

  1. Great card Ishani, love the squirrel, shame he was so busy collecting winter supplies to remember a birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoluty gorgeous card, congrats 👏👍🤗 hugs from Chile

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish