Ishir's - Altenew kid's coloring contest

Hello everyone,

We have moved with lock, stock and barrel to the National Capital - New Delhi and am so busy with setting up the house that this blog will be now written by the Artist, whose work has been posted here - Ishir, my 7 yr old son.

Over to Ishir.

Hello everyone, while my mother was doing packing she took the printouts of Altenew kids' coloring contest #5 ,I colored it before we moved to New Delhi , but she didn't post my coloring. So she asked me to write.
This photo was taken when I was at my grand mother's house.
Altenew kid's coloring contest
                                 
I used Plastic Crayons because I can sharp them. I don't have many colors in that set. There are only 12 colors in it. In Wax crayons I have 24 colors but I can't sharp them so coloring will not be good.
 
I colored this first with my crayons.
Altenew kid's coloring contest


Next day I colored this.

Altenew kid's coloring contest
Thank you for looking my work.

kids' coloring contest

back to his mom :D

Ishir has created some other projects for my YT channel too, if you'd like to watch








Comments

  1. Well done Isher - you have coloured the images extremely well, and written a wonderful post also.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish