AAA - Rainbow Birthday card

  Hello every one,


There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with along the edge  as our game and an optional twist of a Rainbows.

I am always looking for ways to make masculine cards and I think Rainbow is gender neutral, specially if you incorporate geometric patterns like how I did. I stamped two triangles, a big and one small along the edge, in rainbow colors minus the red and adding the pink ( my fascination for pink). I did some free hand stamping, but now that I took pictures, I think I should have done the stamping more precisely, may be use a mask or use ruler and make pencil marks to guide and give crisper results,

Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

Also, here are some Alcohol ink ideas for you next cards
Hope you will stop by!

Happy crafting

Comments

  1. Great use of the edge challenge Ishani, and I love your rainbow!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely birthday card Ishani. Love those sketchy looking triangles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish