Carol Ornament Christmas card - Crafty Meraki

Hello sweet friends,

I am sure, you have fallen in love with the #merakicraftober release! I am a big fan of die cutting and the dimensions the die cuts give on the cards. These gorgeous dies from this release will definitely make your Holiday cards much more beautiful.

Crafty Meraki Carol Ornament Die, Take a Bow die set, Dance with me mini slimline, Rouge Opal gems

In this release there are two gorgeous Ornament layering dies - Crafty Meraki Carol Ornament layering Die and Crafty Meraki Tinsel layering Ornament Die. If you hopped in the Crafty Meraki Video Hop - you may have come across this card, where I used Crafty Meraki Tinsel layering Ornament Die. If you missed it, you can watch it here.

Crafty Meraki Tinsel Ornament Die, Christmas flower layering die, Silver Opal gems

or here
For my card today I am using Crafty Meraki Carol Ornament layering Die. I cut a white cardstock, silver mirror cardstock and white glitter foam with the Carol Ornament die set. Then I cut the inner snowflake out from the Silver die cut and the the outer circle from the glittery foam diecut. Then I adhered the silver outer circle of the Silver mirror cardstock on the white die cut (this die cut is a whole ornament) and then inside I adhered the Glittery foam die cut with glue.
Crafty Meraki Carol Ornament Die, Take a Bow die set, Dance with me mini slimline, Rouge Opal gems

I used a white cardstock to deboss the beautiful design of the Dance with me mini slimline die as I thought it resembled snowflakes. The I added Salty Oceans distress oxide on the upper part of the white background cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from Magical Christmas clear stamp set on a red piece of cardstock with white embossing powder. I assembled the card on a top folding blue cardbase by adhering the white debossed cardstock with double sided tape and the ornament was adhered with glue.


Crafty Meraki Carol Ornament Die, Take a Bow die set, Dance with me mini slimline, Rouge Opal gems

To add more interest to the ornament I took the pretty ribbon die from Take a bow die set and cut it with red cardstock and adhered it on the ornament. I also added some beautiful Rouge Opal gems

I hope you like the card. Check out other beautiful stamps and dies at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish  where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Lots of love ~ Ishani 


Comments