CIC - Ice cream treat - PJ Moore

 Hello dear friends,


 We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have a color challenge - 


Make a project that uses the colors: 
Brown, Kraft & Red

We have a wonderful sponsor this challenge:

Prize: 
2 Cut Files or 2 Digital stamps of your choice








Hope you will play join us with your take on  the ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some ideas for your holiday cards!
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love
Ishani




Comments

  1. Ishani this is gorgeous - the die cut against the red is stunning, and I love how you have coloured the wee bear.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish