CIC - The wise Owl

Hello dear friends,


 We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have a theme challenge - Owls


I chose this adorable Owl that is from a company called Pretty Paper studio, UAE, sadly it is no longer in business. But I have had this stamp since 2018 and thought it was time to ink it up! I used Copics to color the own and then cut out an oval from a dark brown cardstock and then ran it through Altenew's deck planks embossing folder. The Owl is a symbol of wisdom and so I die cut MFT's letter dies to make the sentiment.

Wise owl illustration, Owl card, card for a genius, card for teacher, Owl card, graduation card, Quillish

Hope you will play join us with your take on  the ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some ideas for your holiday cards!
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love
Ishani




Comments

  1. Wonderful job, love that coloring, and the image, looks right at you. Have a great day!
    Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous owl Ishani, and you have coloured him beautifully... he really stands out against that fabulous woodgrain background.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish