Crafty Meraki - Die cut Christmas card

 Hello dear friends,

Are you also in the thick of finishing your Holiday cards? I am loving the #merakicraftober release for some quick but beautiful cards that can be made! I love dimensions that the die cuts give on the cards and today I am quick way to use the gorgeous Christmas flower layering dies from this release .

Crafty Meraki Christmas flower layering dies, Christmas dies, Poinsettia card with Crafty Meraki, Quick Christmas card with dies

I started with die cutting the floral layers from Christmas flower layering dies with Wine red cardstock and curled them up and down for some added texture. Glued the layers together and for the pollen I added the Gold Opal gems. I diecut the white cardstock from Craft a round mini slimline die and glued on the white cradstock.

Crafty Meraki Christmas flower layering dies, Christmas dies, Poinsettia card with Crafty Meraki, Quick Christmas card with dies
I used Merry Tag die for the sentiment and which I diecut from white cardstock and heat embossed with Gold embossing powder and Gold Opal gems for the Is of the sentiment.

Crafty Meraki Christmas flower layering dies, Christmas dies, Poinsettia card with Crafty Meraki, Quick Christmas card with dies

I also have a video for this card that you can watch 

Check out other beautiful stamps and dies at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish  where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

  And DON"T MISS THE AMAZING THANKSGIVING SALE!!!! 

with daily DOORBUSTER DEALS!

Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Lots of love ~ Ishani 


Comments