TO - Peeking Pets - Catherine pooler

   Hello friends,


We have a new challenge at Time out challenges- we want you to
be inspired by a photo -



Our sponsor for this challenge is one of our very own designers, Kim, at RunningStitchDesign
This challenge prize is open to only US residents, thank you for understanding.

I was inspired by the fun fabric on the top, with the cute doggos!
For my card I used the adorable stamp set by Catherine Pooler called Peeking Pets and added the fun party hats. Also, the way Kim has her bag's 1/3rd in a darker fabric, I thought of incorporating darker cardstock too - a kraft card stock on which I added texture with ink swiping.
Catherine pooler Peeking pets

I added some ink through Crafty Meraki's Party time stencil for a fun background.

I hope you liked the card :)

Check out a video where I have some cards to inspire you for the upcoming holiday season.
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love ~ Ishani


Comments

  1. A fabulous card Ishani - love your peeping pets, and the ink swipe across the base looks as though they are peeping over a gate or fence!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pups peeking up over the table with the cute party hats on - hoping for some cake to come their way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those party dogs in their cute little party hats. Great make for our challenge, Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish