AAA - Lovely Ornament - Altenew

Hello every one,

Today is my last card as DT at AAA cards! I have learnt a lot in last 4 years as DT and had an amazing experience that I will carry with me all my life. From the guidance of Jane Taylor on my first win at AAA cards in 2017 till today when I have made lovely friends on the team, I will always be grateful and thankful for this amazing opportunity to learn and grow in this beautiful hobby. 

Lovely Ornament stamp set, Altenew ornament card, CAS Christmas card, CAS card with die cutting, AAA cards, Quillish

For the new challenge and the last challenge of the year and my time as DT  up at AAA cards , we have a Moodboard as our game.

I was inspired by the pretty teal and gold baubles on the left. And I chose Altenew's Lovely Ornament stamp set with coordinating die set to make this bauble. I used gold glitter paper and added it in the inside layer too. 

Lovely Ornament stamp set, Altenew ornament card, CAS Christmas card, CAS card with die cutting, AAA cards, Quillish
I was initially struggling - where to put the sentiment, on the ornament, stamp with teal ink - and finally have this .. after sleeping over it :D

Lovely Ornament stamp set, Altenew ornament card, CAS Christmas card, CAS card with die cutting, AAA cards, Quillish

Hope you liked my cards all these years and that we can keep meeting on various social media platforms. Don't forget join us at the AAA cards challenge with your take on the moodboard.

Also, here are some Christmas craft ideas for you next cards -
Hope you will stop by!

Happy crafting

Comments

  1. I like thsat sleeping on it made you come up with a solution to your beautiful teal bauble card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO beautiful, Ishani! Love everything about this card. Thank you so much for everything you have shared over the years at AAA Cards! I have been inspired by your creations and learned so much over the years (long before I joined the DT). Take care and keep crafting! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish