Christmas card with Dies - Crafty Meraki

Hello dear friends,

Here's a last minute inspiration for an elegant Christmas card! I love CAS with texture and the gorgeous dies by Crafty Meraki are just perfect for adding beautiful texture. I planned to use dies from the #merakicraftober release for this card. I will be using Tinsel Ornament layering diesTake a bow again dies and Merry Slimline tag die for my sentiment from the last release and Wandelust background die.


First,I make a tone on tone background with White cardstock die cut with Wandelust background die and adhered on a top folding card base. 

I cut out white cardstock ( one white is Solar White and the other is Avalanche White) with the second and third layer of the Tinsel Ornament layering dies and the top most layer with a Silver sparkle cardstock. And make it an ornament by adhering all the three layers.




Next I take a dark red Color cardstock and cut a pretty bow from your Take a bow again dies and the sentiment Christmas Wishes from  Merry Slimline tag die.


With all my die cuts in place, I assemble them and adhere them. The Ornament was mounted on foam tape and the bow and sentiment were adhered with liquid glue.

Crafty Meraki Tinsel ornament die, Wanderlust background die, Elegant Christmas card, Take a bow again dies, Cards by Ishani, Quillish

I hope you are inspired to use your dies for adding some creative . Check out other beautiful stamps and dies at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish  where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products.


Crafty Meraki Tinsel ornament die, Wanderlust background die, Elegant Christmas card, Take a bow again dies

If you have missed the amazing Sale for Christmas, you ca still use ISHANI10 for a 10% discount at Crafty Meraki Website

and check out more inspiring ideas here



          Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Lots of love ~ Ishani 

Comments