Stretch your dies for Gift wrapping

Hello dear friends,

How often do you use your dies and stamps for other than cards? I am always looking for ways to make most of my supplies and today I am here with some amazing ideas for stretching your dies and using them for wrapping your gifts for the upcoming Holidays using the various dies from the #merakicraftober release . I will be using Christmas flower layering diesTake a bow again dies and Carol Ornament layering dies and decorating my plain brown paper gifts wrappings.

gift wrapping ideas for Christmas, use your dies
 The first example is using a pretty bow from your Take a bow again dies. 
take a bow again die set
I cut out beige and a gold sparkle cardstock from a die from the Take a bow again die set. I am suing a gold washi tape to wrap the gift in, you could also cut the gold cardstock in strips for the same look. I first adhered the beige bow and over it for some dimension the golden bow.
take a bow again die set
take a bow again die set
For my next gift, I decorated the brown paper with the snow flake die cut. So I chose the Carol Ornament layering dies and die cut it from white cardstock and trimmed off the circle, leaving just the snowflakes.
Carol ornament layering dies
 Then I adhered the de cut snowflakes on the brown paper with glue (after I had wrapped the gift). I also cut out one whole ornament and a backing with the beige cardstock to use it as a tag. And used a white twine to add the tag on the gift.
Carol ornament layering dies
Carol ornament layering dies
I die cut red and green cardstock with Christmas flower layering dies and for the pollen I took a gold sparkle cardstock and adhered the layers with glue to make a pretty Poinsettia flower.
Christmas flower layering dies, Poinsettia die ideas
I made a tag and stamped the pretty Poinsettia floral arrangement from the Christmas Miracle stamp set and stamped with Red ink. I wrapped the gift in brown paper and used a gold ribbon over which I adhered my flower and tucked the tag.
 
Christmas flowers layering dies
Christmas flowers layering dies
I hope you are inspired to use your dies for adding some creative twist to your Holiday gifts. Check out other beautiful stamps and dies at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish  where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products.

           And DON"T MISS THE AMAZING 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SALE 

Crafty meraki greetings slimline tag die

 Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Lots of love ~ Ishani 

Comments