TO - Delicate Christmas tree

    Hello friends,

Delicate christmas card, crafty meraki Yule wonder layering tree dies, crfaty meraki ROuge opal gems, Simon says stamp whirl background die, quillish

It is the last challenge of this year! December 2022, already?

We at  Time out challenges are bidding farewell to some of our lovely team mates, 
Jill, Joyce, Kim and Shauna - it's a bitter sweet moment. I always touch wood when it comes to the Time out team. Such amazing, inspiring, loving, kind and helpful ladies. I will miss them but we surely will continue to be friends and meet at zoom calls.
We have a new challenge at- we want you to
be inspired by a theme :


For my card I used the gorgeous Crafty Meraki's Yule wonder layering tree die - it is a set of 3 dies and can be layered to give a beautiful dimensional tree. I chose to use only the two upper layers for my card and adorned it with Rouge opal gems.
Delicate christmas card, crafty meraki Yule wonder layering tree dies, crfaty meraki ROuge opal gems, Simon says stamp whirl background die, quillish
For the background I used SSS- Stitched Whirl background die on a kraft cardstock and stamped a sentiment from the Magical Christmas stamp set with versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I hope you liked the card :)
Check out a video where I have some cards to inspire you for the upcoming holiday season.
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love ~ Ishani



Comments

  1. This is a wonderful and very classy card, Ishani. Love the background, that tree die is fantastic, and the sentiment is special. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish