Happy New Year - Garden Rose

Hello my dear friends,

I wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year and thank you for your love and support in the past year. I am grateful to God for having me led to this hobby that makes me happy and also has made me make connections around the world. 

Altnew embossing folder, craft your life kit garden rose, ishani, embossing folder techniques, quillish, Red rose card

2022, went by quickly, with moving from one city to another, daily increase in travel as we moved to big city with lot of traffic and adjusting to my husband's new nature of job. But it was full of adventure!
The only thing I would change is 'someone packing and unpacking and giving me a home - ready to live in' :D

I am thankful for the opportunities 2022 brought along, being a Speaker at Card Making success summit was a highlight for sure, along with the Design team and Guest Designing opportunities. 

Someone asked me, my resolution. I thought over it -
I am giving my health and family's nutrition, a priority.
I am available for my son.
I am crafting for pleasure and working on orders.
What else is that I want to do?

So I decided, I will have no resolution - none required.
But I will try to learn more and get better at my workmanship as an artist.
Use my Stash - More efficiently ( and restricting buying more stamps .. 😜well I will try) 
I will learn and try more techniques - that I can share with you on my You tube channel.
also, try not to be shy and hesitate to show you my face in my videos :P

Here's an elegant card with one of my most used and loved embossing folder - from Altenew's Craft Your life Project kit - Garden Rose

Altnew embossing folder, craft your life kit garden rose, ishani, embossing folder techniques, quillish, Red rose card

If you have been following me on You tube - you'd know how I made this card. But if you haven't - let me share the videos that will show you the process.


Though I skipped the embossing powder for this card and kept it Clean and simple.

Altnew embossing folder, craft your life kit garden rose, ishani, embossing folder techniques, quillish, Red rose card

Thank you for sticking along with me on my crafty adventure. Looking forward to more creative time and sharing ways to use your stash, more efficiently. 

Happy Crafting :)


Comments

  1. Thank you for all the great ideas and beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super video…thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh these are all just beautiful, great techniques thanks very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have such good ideas! Thank you! Love the black embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so enjoy your creativity Ishani, and thank you for sharing a wee bit more of 'you'. I agree that nutrition is so very important for us and our families - an awesome responsibility.
    Love this card - so rich and delightful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish