You color my life - Crafty Meraki

Hello dear friends,

Ishani here and am back as a guest to share with you an adorable card.  Have you checked their website? You must and you can use the code ISHANI10 at Crafty Meraki website for 10% discount! The festival of Holi may be over but the cute kids from the Holi Hai stamp set can be used year around! I am using this cute girl for a card that you can send to all those- who add color in your life :)


I stamped this cutie on Bristol Strathmore paper with water proof ink and colored her with Zig markers and then I fussy cut her. 


For the background I dry embosssed a stencil similar to this stencil and before I removed it, I used Picked Raspberry and Squeezed lemonade distress oxide inks and stenciled over my embossed circles. And adhered my girl like she was throwing the colors for the person who colors her world ;P


Lastly I stuck my panel with double sided tape to a magenta top folding card base.. and taddaaa.. I have this cute card ready! I hope you like it. Thank you for joining me today. Have a crafty day ahead :) 

Crafty hugs,

Ishani

Products Used:

Comments

  1. What a pretty, and absolutely gorgeous card Ishani - love your colours!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish