Shaped Floral Card - Crafty Meraki

Hello there! 

With Spring in the air - I thought of sharing an elegant floral Shaped Anniversary card with you. For this card I am using the Loving heart stamp set which is a beautiful floral wreath from the latest #merakihugs release and can be used for almost all occasions. The coordinating dies of this set are perfect to make some Shaped cards.

First, I stamped the Loving heart stamp set with Copic friendly black ink and colored them with Copic markers and Die cut the wreath with the coordinating die set. For the base I chose Beige cardstock that I scored and made it into a cardbase and then cut with a heart die that was smaller than the floral wreath heart, in a way that the fold of the card remained and we got a hinged heart cardbase.

I chose to stamp Happy Anniversary from the Wedding bouquet stamp set with Versamark after ascertaining the floral arrangemnet on the heart and heat embossed it with Gold embossing powder. I adhered the floral wreath with glue to the beige die cut heart.

To finish the card I added Ivory Opal gems to add some bling. I hope you are inspired to use your floral dies for some shaped cards in a similar way.

Check out some more ideas to use your floral stamps -

Check out all the new beautiful stamps and dies at the Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at  quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

You can use ISHANI10 for 10% discount at www.craftymeraki.com

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy crafting 
Ishani.

 

Comments

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish