CAS Dogwood flower card - Altenew

 Hello friends,

Altenew Mini dogwood, congratulations card, quillish,

This beautiful Mini delight - Mini Dogwood stamp is Free today and tomorrow (13th Mar and 14th Mar).

 I stamped the flowers twice and colored with light pinks and diecut them.  Then I dry embossed a black cardstock which covered only half the panel with Connected 3D embossing folder and arranged my flowers at the edge.
Altenew Mini dogwood, congratulations card, quillish,

For the sentiment I die cut congrats from Signature Words die set and added few pearls.


I hope you like my card and will checkout this beautiful stamp set.


Also don't miss this awesome opportunity to get this huge discount on Artist Alcohol markers.

Joining in at

The flower challenge

Comments

  1. I loved the dogwood trees when we lived in North Carolina. Yours are beautiful in soft pink, Ishani, and they really stand out against that wonderfully embossed black background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. I got so carried away by your card I forgot to thank you for sharing it with us at The Flower Challenges. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so eye catching, I am so going to have to try this with that back section just takes the card to three next level. Stunning. Thank you for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT Aileen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish