Spring theme card with Crafty Meraki

Hey everyone,

Have you had a look at the gorgeous stencils from our new #merakimotifs Stencil release!!  With the gorgeous flowers of the Spring all around us, I was inspired to use a beautiful stencil - Foliage Frenzy for my card. You can mix and match these pretty stencils for making lovely backgrounds in combination with floral diecuts or even Word dies.

Crafty Meraki Foliage frenzy stencil, leaf stencil background, stencil card, ishani

Here are 6 lovely new designs - from the new release! Perfect for Masculine and alos elegant cards.

I first inkblended my panel with Squeezed lemonade, Twisted Citron and Evergreen borough, distress oxides. Then with the variation in pressure I blended Evergreen borough through  Foliage Frenzy  stencil. 

Then I die cut some flowers, stamens and leaves from Iris Meraki flora dies. For the flower I blended Crimson ink at th e bottom of the petals to give them some dimension. I adhered my flowers om one side of the stenciled background.

Crafty Meraki Foliage frenzy stencil, leaf stencil background, stencil card, ishani

To create the sentiment I die cut hugs from Love slimline Tag die, two times, adhered them on top on another and blended dark pink and pink ink for an Ombre look. To add some more elegance to my card I add Meraki Lavender Lust Opal gems, which are also part of the new release!

 Crafty Meraki Foliage frenzy stencil, leaf stencil background, stencil card, ishani

I hope you  are inspired to use the beautiful new stencils with your floral dies or stamps. Check out other beautiful stencils, stamps and dies at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish  where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

Also, I have a new video - for you to watch!

Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Lots of love ~ Ishani 

Comments

  1. This is an absolutely gorgeous card Ishani - love all the wee details, especially those gems - lavender is one of my favourite colours!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish