TO - Dames Magnifiques - AALL

Hi everyone!

We have a new challenge at Time out challenges- we challenge you to be Fashionable!

            Our fabulous sponsor is   AALL & Creatand the winner will receive a $20 Store Credit.

For my card I have used our Sponsor's Dames Magnifique stamp set. I went for a CAS design...but did a lot of mistakes and I have a cool video where I have used the same set and am sharing some cool ways to correct your mistakes.



That you can watch here :D

We have the very talented, Arlene Rose of Sunday Stamper Papercrafts as our guest for this challenge. 
Hope you will join us with your Fashionable takes.


Comments

  1. I recognised this card from your video, Ishani, and still love it - it still gives me a smile
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the video! Things that happened to me sometimes too... Fun to see how we all make up for them somewhat in the same way... Love the way she pops up above the tekst! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ishani... fabulous use of the cat lady!! I love that so many of us used these ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the CAS layout Ishani, she looks so fun with her little cat... The video was great too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely CAS card, Ishani! love this cute cat lady.. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card made me smile, Ishani. The image is fun and beautifully colored. I love that you added the hearts to show how much that cat is happy to be perching on her head.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish