Use those tiny stamps for a BIG impact - Crafty Meraki

Hey friends,

Hope you are all enjoying the Spring and my friends in the Southern Hemisphere are enjoying a little warmth before the winters set in. I am here to share with you how you can use those tiny little stamps that accompany many stamp sets for a beautiful card. For my card, I am using Crafty friends stamp set that has 4 beautiful illustrations of crafty ladies.  I have some cards using the same that you can check here and here

I arranged the tiny stamps on my stamping platform and the first I stamped the top half of the Copic friendly paper, then I moved it above so as to stamp on the lower half of the card. Some of the stamps I did remove and place at the places where there would be bigger gaps between the tiny stamps. Then I colored them with Copic markers and glitter pens for the glitter bottle stamp. 

I die cut my panel from the outer most die from the Altenew's Mix and Match frame dies and adhered it on a to folding black cardbase. For the sentiment I stamped the sentiment from the set on a black strip of paper with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing folder.

To zhuzh it up I added some beautiful Meraki Sparkles - like  Divine illusionPrismatic PurpleGolden Illusion and Rainbow illusion! I love the way this card makes my heart happy - I bet any crafter would love all things we love on a card.. and lot of Sparkles too!!

I hope you  are inspired to use your little tiny stamps in a similar way and fill in the space between them with some pretty embellishments. Check out other beautiful stamps and dies at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish  where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

More cardmaking ideas on my You tube channel

Lots of love ~ Ishani 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. This is beautiful Ishani - great use of the tiny stamps, and it sure would lighten the heart of a crafter to receive it. That is a wonderful sentiment too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish