Wine tag with new Crafty Meraki Stencils

Hello everyone.

Today I am here with an idea to use your beautiful Tag dies by Crafty Meraki for making some Wine tags. I will be using two tag dies for it. You can mix and match and make it with any Slimline tag dies that you may have. I am using Crafty Meraki Congrats Slimline Para-Dies and Crafty Meraki - Hugs slimline tag die for this tag. You can add variation of your own for the design with stamped images, die cuts or do some stenciling with our new #merakimotifs Stencil release!!

Here are 6 lovely new designs - from the new release that goes LIVE TODAY.

With a white cardstock, I start with cutting the tag with the Crafty Meraki Congrats Slimline Para-Dies with one scalloped edge and then I die cut again to make another scalloped edge on the other side. I cut out another tag with  Crafty Meraki - Hugs slimline tag die and cut out a circle for the neck of the bottle (like in the photo below). I also cut out Congrats word.

I am using Mosaic Maze stencil for my tag. I blend Distress oxide in Squeezed Lemonade on the scalloped tag and blend Vintage photo over the yellow background with Crafty Meraki- Mosaic maze stencil.

I also blend Squeezed lemondae Distress oxide ink on white cardstock, from which I will cut out Congrats word.

To create a shadow for my Congrats I die cut it from a dark brown cardstock and over it I layer the two white Congrats with the stenciled one on the top, while leaving a little shadow.

And.. here is my lovely Wine tag, ready.

I hope you  are inspired to use your tag dies creatively. Check out other beautiful stencils, stamps and dies at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish  where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)
Lots of love ~ Ishani 

Comments

  1. Wonderful use of the stencil Ishani, and a stunning tag as a result. Love your use of dies to make the tag too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish