Little green thumbs - Crafty Meraki

Hello everyone,

I am here today to inspire you to use the cute little stamps and combining them with the pattern paper. The Merakiversary release has some beautiful, cute stamps and amazing Pattern paper too, so I thought of combining the two for a sweet card.

I started with taking the sweet boy and girl from the Little Green thumbs stamp set and dies and colored them with Copics and diecut them with the coordinating dies. I took a frame die and diecut a white cardstock on which I inkblended some clouds and grass.

Here's a tip on deciding to color your images - when you want to add pattern paper, try to match the colors of the pattern paper to the colors you will choose for the stamped images. I took a pretty plaid paper and adhered it on a white A2 cardbase. I stamped a sentiment n the grassy area from the Green thumbs stamp set and foam mounted it on the plaid background. Also added a cute lant and snail.

I hope you like this quick, easy, CAS and cute card. Check out the whole release and the cute and beautiful stencils, stamps and dies at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish  where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)
Lots of love ~ Ishani 

Comments

  1. What a cute card Ishani - so beautifully coloured and matched to the palid paper
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish