TO - Margherita - Always here for you (wink)

Hello everyone!

Time for a new challenge at Time Out Challenges and Time to Chill and Click as we have a Photo inspiration challenge! I love Photo inspirations and this one has so many elements to choose from! I am sure you will love it too.

Margherita card, alcohol card, Cargerine pooler party card, quillish, Girls booze card

Here is the cool photo - to be inspired by

This photo has plenty to offer -you could be inspired by the colors, by the 'drinks' theme, there's also fruit, books, wood, metal, flowers... A lot going on! You could also use techniques like mirror technique or play with alcohol inks... We can't wait to see what aspect of the photo inspires you the most! 

So can you guess - what was I inspired by? Drinks.. are the main theme but I chose Margherita because the colors of the posters were perfect for serving you Margherita. The grey, white and embossed lines (can you see them in the border) are picked up from the wall on which the poster is. 

Margherita card, alcohol card, Cargerine pooler party card, quillish, Girls booze card

The Margherita is from e retired Catherine Pooler - Margherita Party stamp set and to ground my Zesty drink I chose this cool embossing folder by Altenew - 
Margherita card, alcohol card, Cargerine pooler party card, quillish, Girls booze card

We have our ex team mate - Joyce Mehrberg of Cards-by-the-Sea and joycemehrberg on Instagram as our Guest Designer for this challenge and she has a beautiful CAS card in her signature style for us.

Hop on to my Channel  where I have shared some cool fixes for cardmaking mistakes.

Hope you like my card and ae inspired to join us at Time Out Challenges.





Comments

  1. WOW Ishani this is so CAS and absolutely stunning - love it!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabulous cocktail complete with salted rim and garnished with a juicy lime. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Margarita looks so refreshing, Ishani. I love how you took the wall as inspiration to frame it on your wonderful CAS card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish