Floral stencil card - Crafty Meraki

Hello everyone,

I am sharing today, an elegant floral inspiration with the gorgeous #merakiblooms release - Damask layering stencil set. Have you checked the beautiful release with stunning floral Hot Foil Plates, Coordinating Stencils and dies and the prettiest layering butterfly dies ever! 

Here you can have a look at the full  Merakibloom release and the amazingly beautiful examples by our Design team and Guest designers. 

Crafty Meraki Damask layering stencil, #merakiblooms , Ishani, Quillish
For the card I used Damask layering stencil set. IMO, Stenciling is one of the quickest ways to make a card and layered floral stencils add so much depth that is difficult to achieve while coloring. I am more of pink girl but for this card I used some rich colors for my floral bouquet and chose to do blues for my leaves and die cut them with coordinating dies and then fussy cut some of the leaves and separated the flowers to layer on each other.
Crafty Meraki Damask layering stencil, #merakiblooms , Ishani, Quillish
I used the gorgeous Parisienne Para dies for adding texture to my background and some bling with Meraki Gold opal gems. I added the floral arrangement on  a Navy cardbase and taddaaa... This was one of the quickest cards that I made with a rich color palette. I hope you are inspired to go out of your comfort zone and try different color combinations.

Floral stencil card, Crafty meraki floral layering stencil, Crafty meraki damask layering stencils, quillish, cards by ishani, floral card
Check out the whole release and the beautiful stencils, hot foil plates and dies at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish  where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

 Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Lots of love ~ Ishani 

Comments

  1. Love your beautiful, vibrant colours on this gorgeous card Ishani. It's stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish