Stunning Sakura on a trellis - Altenew

Hi everyone,

Here is a card - that I have been wanting to make for a long time and the Altenew Inspiration challenge for July - gave me just the right colors to plan this card and I managed to finish it just in time to play along.


July 2023 Inspiration Challenge

I love Cherry blossoms on cards and the gorgeous Stunning Sakura with the stencil set make it a breeze to color these pretty flowers. I also added some Pencil shading for few of the flowers.

 If you have followed me for some time, you would know how much I love to Stretch my supplies and for this card I strrreeeettched.. Burlap texture die.
And for the sentiment - my most used word die set - Signature words.


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you like it.

If you are new to my blog - you can check out my You tube channel,
where I share many ideas to stretch your supplies.





 

Comments

  1. This is beautiful Ishani - love your colouring on the blossoms, and the 'trellis' background is gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish