Quickest Bird-day card! Crafty Meraki

Hello friends,

Today is my last post for Crafty Meraki as I step down. Those of you who may have read my blog would know that last few months have been tough on me and as I wait for times to get better, they have not. So today as my last Blog inspiration, I am sharing with you, a cute inspiration using your pattern paper and cute little stamps. If you have not checked the beautiful EAP - Effortless Artistry Paper - I reckon you have them in your stash, they comes as a blessing when you have to make quick cards , especially when you are short of time.


For my card today I am using a balloon pattern from Celebrate good times paper pack I take two white panel and cut out the word BIRTHDAY from the Birthday Slimline tag dies. Making sure the negative diecut aligns to give a depth when adhered on top of the other. Behind one of the panels I adhere the balloon pattern with glue. 
Next I die cut some cute birds from the Sweet Tweets EAP  (Effortless Artistry Paper Pack) I mix and match the birds colored by different designers to match the color of the balloons in my background and adhere them around my negative die cut. Next I die cut Happy with light blue cardstock, add it on the top left corner and embellish my card with Sparkles - Rainbow illusion.

EAP are a revolution for card makers and scrap bookers. I know many of us love to color, but there are always times when you need quick crafts to be made. And EAPenable us to create beautiful and quick papercrafts with so much ease! If you have not tried them yet, then do have a look at the Lovely collection at Crafty Meraki.

Next time you need a Quick cards or have lost your mojo - Crafty Meraki's EAP and Paper pack are the answer, to add fun and color to your cards.


I made some beautiful cards with EAP earlier that you can check hereand if you need more ideas with these AMAZING EAP, hop on  to my You tube Channel where I have shared two more ways to use the floral EAP.


Sending Crafty hugs ~ Ishani

Comments