Autumn Inspired Floral card - Altenew

Hello everyone,

I try to participate every month for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge and I am glad that I finally have got time to breathe and play along. I have always loved playing at challenges but in my head a month long challenge is easy to follow and you can think of a design at your own time, with no hurry throughout the month and on 28th.. you can rush :P lol

Altenew Craft your life project kit- Delicate garden, embossing folder cardmaking, Altenew,Ink blending,Craft your life project kit - Altenew,CAS card, Black Cardstock Inspiration,Quillish,

This month the color inspiration is so autumn-y and rich but I hardly use Oranges and browns - so much so that, the mini cube set - Warm and Cozy by Altenew has hardly got opened, 2 or 3 times. In my head I can't get oranges well together, especially if not with a contrasting color. So it was a bit tricky but I think it worked for me on this card.

Altenew Craft your life project kit- Delicate garden, embossing folder cardmaking, Altenew,Ink blending,Craft your life project kit - Altenew,CAS card, Black Cardstock Inspiration,Quillish,

I  chose the gorgeous Craft Your Life Kit - Delicate Garden and stamped with Gold embossing powder and did some inkblending with the colors from Warm and Cozy  Mini inks and Four Scoops mini ink set. On a black cardstock embossed with the embossing folder from the kit and splattered some gold paint to match my gold embossed edges of the flower. Hello is a die from the Primrose Blossom die set and I added some Satin Gold sequins.
Altenew Craft your life project kit- Delicate garden, embossing folder cardmaking, Altenew,Ink blending,Craft your life project kit - Altenew,CAS card, Black Cardstock Inspiration,Quillish,

I black wall inspired me to choose a black cardstock and I am so happy with how the oranges pop up on the black ground. I hope you like my take.
Inspiration Challenge 2023 09 SQ Option 1
I made a card with the same Craft your life Kit and have a tutorial - if you'd like to watch -

Comments

  1. WOW Ishani this is absolutely stunning - you have made a wonderful card with the colours! Well done
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish