Critter Caravan - MFT

Hellooo!!

I am so glad you stopped by to see my sweet little Caravan - with some Cute Critter for my entry for the Clean and Simple Genius category at MFT Superstar contest - 2023.

MFT Critter Caravan, Better together stamp set, Scene builder,MFT dienamics,Mftstamps, MFT,die cutting,critter card,CAS card,Copic coloring,Polychromos,Quillish, MFT Superstar

CAS is my favourite card style and I didn't want to miss joining in.

I took the Cute Critter Caravan Die-namics cut it out from a White cardstock and colored it with Copics and Pencil colors, giving my car some highlights and depths. With my Caravan ready I used the critters from Better Together stamp set and placed them so they all fit in the caravan. Made some masks for them before I stamped the critters behind and the scene with the Scene builder stamp set - which is stamped in black - to keep focus on my Critter Caravan and then colored all my critters.

MFT Critter Caravan, Better together stamp set, Scene builder,MFT dienamics,Mftstamps, MFT,die cutting,critter card,CAS card,Copic coloring,Polychromos,Quillish,

The sentiment is from Bitty Hugs and Kisses stamp set and now that I am writing the post - I realise all the supplies I used are discontinued or retired :(

MFT Critter Caravan, Better together stamp set, Scene builder,MFT dienamics,Mftstamps, MFT,die cutting,critter card,CAS card,Copic coloring,Polychromos,Quillish, MFT Superstar

Hope you like me cute little scene. Here is a link to my You tube channel - if you'd like to see more of my cards and here are some ideas for a CAS card.


 
Joining in at MFT Superstar contest -  Clean and Simple Genius category





 

Comments

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish