Ishir's coloring - Altenew Colorpalooza

Hello, I am Ishir and I am typing on my mother's blog. I am participating in Altenew Colorpalooza 2023 with my two colorings.

I colored them during the the break after my exams got over and here are my colorings. I liked coloring with my pencil colors and crayons.


Do you like the feather? It is a Rainbow Quill.

 

That squirrel looks like she has her mouth full. I didn't color the sky in my second coloring. Which coloring do you like more? If you like both equally then it's fine. You can comment and I will read. 

Bye-Bye

Ishir

Participating in Colorpalooza 2023

Blog Post


Comments

  1. Wonderful colouring on both images Ishir - love that rainbow quill on your first card, and the poppies are so stately on the second - and yes, that squirrel does look as though she has a mouthful of nuts :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. My mother told,you are from new zealand and I already knew that because of your username

      Delete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish