TO - Sparkly Poinsettia

 Hello friends,

If you are finishing off your Christmas holiday cards  - we have more reasons for you to join along. Today I have a card for the new  challenge at Time out challenges where we want to challenge you to be SPARKLY.


The sponsor of this challenge is Picket Fence Studios with a generous $25 Store Credit  for our winner.

I took the beautiful Poinsettia flower by Crafty Meraki - Christmas Flower Para-dies and for my first sparkle, I splattered some gold splatters with Acrylic paint on a vellum sheet and die cut the petals of the layered Poinsettia flower and die cut Gold leaves to make my flower more Sparkly from the Gold Mirror cardstock. I cut a beige cardstock with a frame die and added some vintage photo distress ink around the edges and added some white acrylic splatters.


I chose a sentiment from Jane's doodles set and added Meraki Sparkle Golden illusion gems in the centre and around the flower to add to the sparkle!


I hope you like my take on the challenge! We have, the very talented Heather Heroldt of Handmade By Heather  as our Guest Designer for this challenge. Hop on to her blog to see her beautiful Sparkly card.

Check out a video where I have some Christmas projects with the same die, you can try and
 hope to see you join us at the challenge.

Happy crafting :)

Joining in at 


Comments

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Ishani!! I love your vellum Poinsettia with the gold splatters and the gold mirror leaves too...such a soft and ethereal look!! Thanks so much for joining in with us at The Flower Challenge with this beauty!! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Ishani. Love all of those wonderful layers on your poinsettia, and the creamy off white that gives it a vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ishani... this card is GORGEOUS...couldn't love it more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love your white poinsettia and all that sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous design, Ishani. The leaves cut of vellum is a beautiful touch, and I love the white/off white. Thanks for playing along at the Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your vellum poinsettia is gorgeous, Ishani. The splatters and gems add just the right amount of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish