10th Birthday Party at Time Out

 Hello and Welcome,


Welcome to the big party that is being hosted for the 10th Birthday of Time Out challenges at the 
Time Out challenges Blog . We have 10 amazing sponsors who will make the party more fun with their fabulous prizes. We will have one challenge winner chosen by the Design Team who will receive a $25.00 Lawn Fawn Store Credit. Ten additional winners will be chosen at random to receive the prizes - Read more about it on the Challenge Blog.


I used one of our sponsor - who are also celebrating their 12th Birthday - Uniko's  gorgeous Pure Florals Chrysathemum Stencil for my card. Also, Time Out with it's statement Purple color, had to be a Purple Chrysanthemum. This large Chrysanthemum is so intricate and after blending some Shades of Purple ink through the stencil - I went in with my pencils and colored the petals to add some more depth. 


I hope you like the card and will join us at Time Out's Birthday party at the blog with your Birthday cards.

I have a new video with 8 Amazing ideas for your cards, do stop by at my You tube channel 


Happy Crafting <3


Joining in at


Make your mark


I am so excited to be Part of the Card Maker Success Summit for March 2024! Come join us - It is a free event, but if you would like to purchase the VIP Pass, it is on a discounted rate only for the first few minutes from the time you register - Click Here to REGISTER.

If you don't know about CMSS - Check my Blog Post and you can comment below if you have any questions.



Comments

  1. This is stunning! I didn't know Uniko has this image as a stencil -I used to have the stamp and it was such a pain to color it in (although so so pretty...)... This stencil is perfect! Love the large size too! Beautiful card with wonderful colors. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow Ishani! Such a magnificent bloom and wonderful idea to choose purple! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Simply stunning Ishani! I love the colours and the way you've used this gorgeous chrysanthemum on the card front! So delicate yet bold and beautiful! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bold and beautiful! I love the colour and the elegant sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card and adore the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous, Ishani. How perfect for our celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The purple is so rich and delicious! I love it Ishani!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card made me gasp as soon as I saw it, Ishani! So striking and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning design and I love the depth of shading on your colouring!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blooms! Love the purple. Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning showcase of the gorgeous Uniko chrysanthemum, Ishani ! Your colouring is amazing and love it in purple too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color and is super pretty, I like your style very pretty card! Cheers, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the large chrysanthemum stencil, and your card is a such a fab way to showcase it! Thanks for linking up to our 12th Birthday celebrations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your purple chrysanthemum is absolutely gorgeous, Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish