AECP 2 - In the Mood for color - Red Roses

Hello everyone,

I am so glad you stopped by at my blog! Continuing my submissions for my Level 2 Altenew Educator Certification Program for the class In the Mood for color.
Anniversary card, Red roses card, Altenew Garden Rose Craft your life kit, Floral lace die, Altenew AECP, quillish

I was in the mood for Red, which is for for Love, Passion, Energy and what is better than Red Roses. For this card I chose the Rose stamps set from Craft Your life kit - Garden Rose. Although it comes with it's stencil to color with - I chose to color with Alcohol markers. Also, I wanted to added elegance to my card - with the Red roses, I thought some lace and pearls will do the magic to make it a Classic and Timeless. 
Anniversary card, Red roses card, Altenew Garden Rose Craft your life kit, Floral lace die, Altenew AECP, quillish

I chose Floral Lace die in the background for a tone on tone texture and added my leaves and flowers on the lacy background. Added some pearls to finish off the card.
Anniversary card, Red roses card, Altenew Garden Rose Craft your life kit, Floral lace die, Altenew AECP, quillish
I hope you like my take and if you are new here and like my work. I would love you to follow me on 

Instagram @quill_ish and check out My You tube channel Ishani S .


Joining in at

 

Comments

  1. Wonderful coloring! The floral lace die in the background really adds a lot of texture and compliments the rose beautifully. Thanks for playing over at The Flower Challenge. -Laurie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Your red roses are colored so beautifully and the lace die cut is a perfect touch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the mood for THESE roses! WOWZERS!!! I love the tone-on-tone white lace it really adds that subtle beauty and lets those roses shine. YOU MUST post this in the AECP fam FB Group EVERYONE needs to see this GORGEGOUSNESS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ishani, this card is beautiful! I love the detail in your coloring and the subtle background details. Well done! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ishani, your coloring is spectacular! I especially love the realistic look of the leaves and of course who doesn't love red roses? Your lace and pearls are indeed the perfect compliment to the flowers. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Flower Challenge, it's always wonderful to see your cards in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish