TO - Hey, I love you 💖

Hey friends,


I have to keep repeating, Hey.. hey.. so that you see Hey in my card :D

We have  a new challenge at Time out challenges - where we challenge you to be Inspired By Words.

                            "I'm a romantic! I live for long, dreamy walks down the craft aisle"


Our wonderful sponsor is Doodle BugsThey're generously offering a $25.00 store credit to our winner, chosen by our DT. Our winner also gets called to guest design in a future challenge. 


I was reminded of this beautiful stamp set I have by Crafty Meraki called Crafty Friends and I thoought this girl looked like she could be a Y in a word! So why not have her as a Y in my Hey!!
Though my son doesn't feel she is a Y.. but I hope you see it. LOL. This sentiment was perfect for the words to be inspired by!  

 Quite a Clean and Simple card but with lot of deep meaning :D


We are joined by Milla of Mustesormi, as our Guest Designer. Don't forget to check her beautiful take on the words.

I hope you like my card and will join us with your take. I have some ideas for CAS cards on my You tube channel. if you'd like to watch.  Thank you for stopping by :)



 

Comments

  1. You are so creative! It took me a minute, but she does indeed work for the "y"! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a perfect sentiment, Ishani, and now that you point it out she does look like a 'Y'. Very creative of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what "he" meant in your design, but now that I know your person is a "y" I see it perfectly. LOL! Great card for a crafty sister and for our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative, Ishani! Very clever play with the hey-word. Great coloring too and I love the overall design and style -CAS and stylish! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative, Ishani. I must admit that I didn't interpret the word 'Y' in first glance and was connecting 'He' with the sentiment.😂... But yeah when I read your blog then I see the 'Y' clearly. Such a clever card Ishani. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did see it before you explained it but it took me a while! First I saw "he", then I thought perhaps she was adding a dot to make the "e" an "i" to make "hi"! Then I thought no wait she is a "y" - and I saw the "hey". It's brilliant Ishani and so are you! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish