TO - Special Friendship

Dear friends,


We have a new challenge at Time out challenges- we have a Photo inspiration challenge and we want you to be inspired by a beautiful handmade bag  - made by our wonderful sponsor, Kim Heggins of Running Stitch Design. Kim is a friend and big supporter of Time Out. She is also a former DT Member. check out the Time out post for details.  She is once again offering one of her fabulous handmade bags as both the inspiration AND the prize for this challenge.



I was inspired by the polkas and kept the dog theme for my card. I used Crafty Meraki's - Paws-itively yours stamp set and chose this boy and the cute doggy that reminded me of my son and an adorable Dog of our relatives - Goofy that I took last week while we were attending their son's wedding.


I used a Chipboard frame I have been hoarding for few years to make it look like a photo. I colored it in black and inset my Copic colored stamped image. Some teal polka dots for the background and couple of white hearts to finish it off!

We We are joined by Cornelia Wenokor of Stempel-Spass and winner of Time Out #258 as our Guest Designer. Don't forget to check her beautiful take on the Kim's bag.


Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Crafting :)

 

Comments

  1. What a delightful card Ishani - and your image is a cute representation of your son and 'Goofy'. Love your polka dot background also - a great use of the inspiration photo
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture of your son and the dog, Ishani! Love your beautiful polka dot background and darling focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! Thanks for having me as GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever take on the challenge photo Ishani. Wat a lovely photo of your son with his dog. The perfect inspiration for your card! I love this wonderful card! I hope you have a lovely week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish